On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Linly <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I overlook about the difference between "info tags" and "info report".
> By using "info report", I can do the sort=lastmodified easily.
>
> While talking about info function, I prefer using the info.* files one
> purpose per file, "info.count" records the count data, "info.rate"
> records the rate data, "info.tags" records the tag data...
>
> I haven't test yet, but if BoltWire could combine those, say, the most
> rated page in some tag value, that would be great.


You should be able to do this, by nesting the functions. The first one
returns a simple csv list of all the pages in a certain tag, then
those values are sorted by their count value.  Something like [(info
report {(info report ...)} )]

I'm too tired to try the thing, but don't see why it couldn't be done...

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to