Hi Martin,

Can you explain how you create these pages? If you are saving the
pages using BOLTsavepage they should automatically be added to the
indexing list. Possibly there's a bug, but everything seems to be
working fine. If not, you will need to manually index each page as it
is created in your script. The index code can be run as either a
function or a command (ie in a form).

A little more info, so I can replicate what you are doing, and try to
debug it.

Cheers,
Dan

PS. It's good to be home. I managed to get quite sick coming back.
Taking me awhile to get back on top of things.  I've missed all the
fun stuff we do at BoltWire!


On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Martin<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi Linly,
>
> how are you? What about your blog project?
>
>> [(index group=target.*)]
> I did. All the pages show up in site.index.list, but they are not
> indexed unless I do a edit/save action.
> I cannot imagine why.
>
> Greetings, Martin
>
>
> On Jul 9, 5:47 pm, Linly <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> Have you ever tried using [(index)]? Something like
>>
>> [(index group=target.*)]
>>
>> Cheers,
>> linly
>>
>> On 7月9日, 下午9時38分, Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > I have a bunch of pages that are created by a script out of a csv
>> > table and stored in a folder inside the pages folder.
>>
>> > I cannot get them indexed.
>> > If I add the usual data fields, theses fields are not recognized.
>>
>> > What do I have to do?
>>
>> > Greetings, Martin
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to