Welcome back. Followind your travel blog it seems that you need a holiday now :-)
I use a custom script to create and write the data to files. The script does not run inside Boltwire. It is fgetcsv, loop through the lines of the csv table, fwrite the values to files. I have 5000+ csv lines and do not want to do them manually. The content is utf8encoded. Searching and editing is fine. Data fields do not show up even when they are written correctly to the file. And no chance to get these pages into the index unless I do edit/save. By the way: site.index.list shows <br > line ending, that does not look nice. Greetings, Martin --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
