I'm trying to get my Boom functional after a long period of inactivity.
It's actually somewhat functional. It connects via wifi to my iMac and I
can play some internet radio stations.
I'm mainly trying to get Pandora to work.

I noticed that this message appears repeatedly in server.log:
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::_error (500) Unable to login to
SN: Invalid mysqueezebox.com username or password.

Also, in System Preferences for Logitech Media Server, when I try
"Verify password" on the Account tab, I get "Invalid mysqueezebox.com
username or password".
I'm able to log in to the mysqueezbox.com website using the email
address/password configured in System Preferences.
When I try to use Pandora via the websites Remote Control, I get "Your
player is not authorized to use mysqueezebox.com".
I assume that has something to do with the login failure.

Any ideas?

iMac running OS X 10.14.6
LMS 7.9.2