___ To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
Regarding backing up with the mPower, I've had no problems in
performing a backup, I make several a week in fact. However,
since the upgrade, I've noticed that the Braille display always
tends to go blank during the backup, meaning no please wait or
anything while the backup is going on. If I have the speech and
sounds turned on, I do hear the beeping while the backup is going
on; however, if I'm just using Braille, the display does go blank
while the backup is in progress. Well, although if I've
performed another backup earlier on the same day, then I will be
asked if I want to replace files.
- re: [Braillenote] backup problem Vicky Collins
- RE: [Braillenote] backup problem Paul Henrichsen
- Re: [Braillenote] backup problem Kylee
- Re: [Braillenote] backup problem Rachael Warke
- RE: [Braillenote] backup problem Paul Henrichsen
- Re: [Braillenote] backup problem Rachael Warke
- Re: [Braillenote] backup problem Vicky Collins
- Re: [Braillenote] backup problem Rachael Warke
- RE: [Braillenote] backup problem Paul Henrichsen
- Re: [Braillenote] backup problem Sarah Van Oosterwijck
- re: [Braillenote] backup problem Stacey Robinson
