Hi KC,

Trust me, it's not BookShare. I have tested BookShare into the ground with a C, and it never failed to download, not once, and never gave me a file I couldn't unpack successfully. I had my Mom test it running an mPower with KS7 which hadn't been transplanted, and she got excellent results, no incomplete downloads and no invalid passwords. Bookshare is working as it always has, as far as I have test, since it started. What did the message say in speech, according to your listener, when you downloaded a file? Have you tested other sites besides BookShare, and if so, what were the messages you got then? I'm just trying to nail this down.

Sarah


----- Original Message -----
From: kathleen spear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:41:08 -0800
Subject: [Braillenote] Incomplete download confirmed by
Bookshare.org

Listers,
As noted in an earier message.   the Bn  didnot notify me, in
speech or braille, that the download was incomplete.
However, I just downloaded a book and tried to do a second one.
I found the book and selected ".brf," and entered.
On the braille display, insteadof "download tools,"  the display
read  "158 kb," and then indicated that "97 kb" was downloaded.

So, whereis th eproblem located, in Bookshare.org, or  the BN
(M-Power)?
Until today, I thought it was the BN; now, I'm not so sure!
KC

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to