Hi List,  Sorry for the below message, I should really no better than to post 
things like this when I'm as tired as I was yesterday.  I only meant to say 
that I can't get the bad download results with my PC, and that I'm still 
looking around for the solution for this problem.

Sarah C


-----Original Message-----

Hi KC,

Trust me, it's not BookShare.  I have tested BookShare into the 
ground with a C, and it never failed to download, not once, and 
never gave me a file I couldn't unpack successfully.  I had my 
Mom test it running an mPower with KS7 which hadn't been 
transplanted, and she got excellent results, no incomplete 
downloads and no invalid passwords.  Bookshare is working as it 
always has, as far as I have test, since it started.  What did 
the message say in speech, according to your listener, when you 
downloaded a file?  Have you tested other sites besides 
BookShare, and if so, what were the messages you got then? I'm 
just trying to nail this down.

Sarah

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to