Hi Rachael,

Try putting in a space or two and see if that works.

I'm not sure if these listserv programs really require that the subject line be 
empty or if they just ignore it.    There doesn't seem to be a lot of 
standardization 
between such things as mailman yahoo etc.  

The worst that can happen is that the listserv will reject your meessage 
request.  

Worth a try!

Don

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 07:43:47 +0000, rachael warke wrote:

Hi List,

I have another email question, so I'm borrowing Denise's subject 
line!

I'm trying to subscribe to an email list, and you are supposed to 
leave the subject line blank. The Braillenote won't let me do 
this! Is there any kind of a work-around? I've never known the BN 
to be so dictatorial! (LOL)

Rachael

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote




__________ NOD32 1.1486 (20060412) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com






___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to