Hi all,
Shocking as it is, I have found a problem in keymail... AGAIN!! I usually have many messages in my inbox, but now I have none, because my bn corrupted the database for the fifth time in four months. I have found that when the inbox is empty, it does not show up as the default folder to open. When it has a message in it, you can check email by pressing, from the main menu, e, r, enter, y, enter, enter. Now, I have to stop to select the inbox, even though it was the last folder I read from. Why is a folder being default, especially the inbox, dependent on whether it is empty? If it is empty, it won't be for long; that is the whole point of reading from it.

Have a great day,
Alex

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to