Hi,
You can look at the back of the units: if you have a parallel port, then its a Classic; if you have USB ports, then its either an mPower or an Apex. But you can distinguish between Apex and others because Apex is thinner.
For a more detailed differences, read:
www.braillenoteusers.info/articles/introductory%20material/Differ
ences-for-different-BrailleNote-models.php
Copy the whole URL (if there is a line break).
Cheers,
Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: jessica <[email protected]
To: bn <[email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 23:44:44 -0800
Subject: [Braillenote] How do I tell what kind of bn I have?

Hi.  How do I tell which of the different kinds of bn I have?
What differences between the different kinds of bn are there so I
can identify one from the other?

sent from my BrailleNote

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to