Hi,
Classic has CompactFlash slot. The person you got the answer
from might've been talking about an older version of Classic.
Cheers,
Joseph
----- Original Message -----
From: jessica <[email protected]
To: Ezzy <[email protected]>, bn <[email protected]
Date sent: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:26:10 -0700
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] How do I tell what kind of bn I have?
Are you sure the classic has no compact flash slot? Because if it
does not have one then it means I have a bn here that does not
fit any of those 4 descriptions.
sent from my BrailleNote
----- Original Message -----
From: Ezzy <[email protected]
To: jessica <[email protected]
Date sent: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:31:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] How do I tell what kind of bn I have?
A BrailleNote Classic has a parallel port for the old-school
printer and has no USB ports, nor does it have a Compactflash
card slot on the back.
A BrailleNote mPower does not have a parallel port but has two
USB ports along with a compact flash card slot on the back. A
BrailleNote PK has a small USB port on the back and is the
smallest BrailleNote made. The BrailleNote Apex has three USB
ports side by side on the back and is thinner than all of the
BrailleNotes.
HTH,
Ezzie
On Mar 10, 2012, at 11:44 PM, jessica wrote:
Hi. How do I tell which of the different kinds of bn I have?
What differences between the different kinds of bn are there so I
can identify one from the other?
sent from my BrailleNote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote