Hmmm...

Well, not sure what to recommend then. Maybe a different blend and/or roaster. Maybe a larger dose so you don't have to grind as fine. Just thinking out loud. I know a lot of guys who have good results with a 14g dose, though, but it may be a different coffee than what you're using, i.e. more appropriate for that dosing level.
Maybe try dosing by volume once or twice--at about 201 or 199--just fill the PF
from the grinder, do a good distribution and then level it off with the top of
the PF, tamp and pull the shot.  It will be a significant change in dose
(probably 21g or so), so you'll have to go coarser.  But dial in the grind for
that dose, and see how the shot tastes, just as another thing to try.

You can do plenty without a scace--trust your tongue!

bmc