Thanks for the reply.

>From the IV manual posted last month I see on page 9 and 10 information
about adjusting the pump pressure, OPV and brew pressure.  When it refers
to pump pressure, is that the same as the brew pressure adjustment or
something different?  It doesn't appear to be different based on the
pictures.  The incoming water pressure will vary significantly from 40 PSI
which is how they set it when it ships (per the top of page 9).

>From the manual at page 9:

*Rotary Pump Machines*
*
*
The Brewtus IV-R is designed to be used with a water line connection. The
pump will work fine off any standard incoming water pressure. The water
line can be dropped into a water container, if you like, but you must be
careful not to let it run dry as it could damage the pump. Before we ship
the machines, we set the brew pressure to 9 Bars at an incoming pressure of
40 PISG. If the incoming pressure is higher than 40 PSIG, the brew pressure
may have to be adjusted down; if it is lower, the pressure may have to be
adjusted up.

*Rotary Pump*

*CAUTION: Adjusting the pump pressure can be time consuming and since it is
very close to the electrical connection on the boiler, we recommend that
all adjustment are done when the machine is not plugged in.*

Note: We recommend that the Rotary pump be set to 9 Bars with the back
flush disc in place. The OPV should be set to open at 11 Bars.

*Adjusting the Pump Pressure:* Adjust the pump pressure by loosening the
lock nut then turning the adjustment screw. Turn the adjustment screw
clockwise to raise the pressure and counter clockwise to lower the pressure.

*Setting the OPV:* We set this before your machine has shipped. To set the
OPV, you will have to run the machine with the backflush disc in place.
First, raise the brew pressure to 11 Bars. Then, with the pump running,
turn the adjustment screw on the OPV so that it just starts to let water
flow out of the overflow tube. It is now set to open at 11 Bars.

*Setting the Brew Pressure:* Turn the adjustment screw counter clockwise to
lower the pressure and clockwise to raise it. Between adjustments, lower
the lever on the brew group to release the pressure. Make your adjustment
with the machine unplugged and then plug it in and test your setting. When
you have the pressure adjusted, tighten the lock while holding the
adjustment screw in place or it may turn and change the setting.