Thanks Ira ­ these look a lot easier to work with than the big canning
funnel I was using!

Steve

From:  <brewtus@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Ira <laza...@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, October 14, 2016 at 8:51 PM
To:  "StevieG." <brewtus@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: Back in the saddle again.

Re: Back in the saddle again.
Hello StevieG.,

Looks like a really great grinder - very compact and very nice visual
appeal.  Anybody know what the ring was that the video showed when filling
the basket?  I have been using a canning funnel that fits into my basket
very well, but it is a bit unwieldy.

It's a dosing funnel. Here are some examples:

http://oehandgrinders.com/OE-Dosing-Funnels_c_25.html

-- Ira