Hi Ira
I've been reading all I could about both the conical and the flat. I was
really surprised at how many people bought both! I'm still trying to tame
the quest but since I quit chasing the readings on the digital thermostats
I've had much better luck. Hopefully by the time the grinders are available
I will be roasting coffee good enough to use one. Still not sure which I
will get. I like the looks of the flat grinder much better and don't mind
tinkering to get the best flavor. I'm not sure with the small batches that
I roast in the quest if I will like the flat better though. I'm the only
one in my house that likes coffee too so I only do a couple each day. My 11
y/o likes coffee but it wires him up so much I don't let him drink it every
day. Good luck with the monolith. Keep us posted!

Herman