Title: Re: Back in the saddle again.
Hello herman,

Wow! I wish you hadn't posted this. Now I'm drooling over it. Looks like they don't have any more in stock according to the web page. Keep us posted on how you like it. I'm still using a mazzer mini that I converted from doser to doseless. I've had it 10 years and replaced the burrs once but I've been itching to replace it.

He makes them in batches of 32. There should be some left to pre-order, 3 flats and 6 conicals. You need to pre-order them and then wait a while for it to get built. It's annoying, but the only way to get one. The get built and tested one or two a day once the parts arrive.

-- Ira