Hi Guys,

My Brewtus 4 developed a leak in the last few days.  Tracked it down to the
steam boiler safety valve.  Took it off, cleaned and checked functions (all
seems ok) and tried to re-assemble.  However it is still leaking very
slightly, and the leak appears to come from the point on where the valve
screws into the joint of cross (4 way) valve on the top of the boiler.
 Tried PTFE tape on the thread and a couple of different attempts, but
always still leaking.

Any top tips? I have some red locktite but hesitant to use it.

Thanks in advance.

Toby