Hey guys,

So I have a  problem with my Brewtus II with a retrofitted PID (did that
last year with help from this group).  Yesterday morning the machine heated
up fine and was functioning normally, and then there was a loud popping
noise from the machine and the brew boiler temp starting falling.  Brew
boiler is now not heating.  Did some exploring last night following the WLL
video:

·         PID has power, shows room temperature and a solid blue dot –
calling for heat.

·         SSR has 115V but no green light.

·         Resistance across each boiler is ~13 ohms.

·         Pressurestat tests normally

Does this sound like a shot SSR?  Anything else I should check? Thanks guys!