All right, then...

I tend to go by Jorpho online, mostly because I'm the paranoid type.
(Jorpho is the refined form of a nonsense word that unexpectly became lodged
in my brain many years ago.)  I tried several times to get into the old
list; many years ago when I was younger, I actually felt a little ashamed of
my inability to keep up with the flood of lengthy, pithy postings.  But
enough about that.

Science is my profession, specifically chemistry.  I pass my time by
reading, playing video games (usually puzzles and RPGs, and rarely anything
very recent), and sometimes by bicycling.

Say, is anyone here familiar with Robert J. Sawyer?  I was reading some of
his books a while ago, namely Calculating God, Factoring Humanity, and The
Terminal Experiment (a Nebula winner).  I found it astonishing that he could
come up with fascinating, thought-provoking ideas and weave them into what
is quite possibly the most banal literature I have ever come across.  What
do you think?

-J

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!