thank you for caring lynn....well my mother is trying to locate a talk
therapist. (I've been warned NOT to stop with the drugs though. I was a
bit erratic about taking them at the time of my job loss) Oh, I have this
history of...well hard SF sometimes sets me off, spikes of anxiety. Maybe
I shouldn't read it. I"m a readaholic of sorts though.  Shifting
scientific paradigms, religious crazies predicting the end of the
world...THere seems no comfort or security anywhere. Except my teddy bear.
I think he's the next best thing to God I have.

kristin

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!