Kristin A. Ruhle wrote:
I used to be on the old list before it turned into nothing but political
issues and sports scores (and that was before the Iraqi war set the USA so
apart from many other nations.)

What I miss from before is discussion of not only sf works but science and
philosophy. Also how about the works of the other Killer Bees?

Hi Kristin, I don't think I was very active over there before you left. The other list still discusses (or again discusses?) science and philosophy, and there's even a discussion of _Earth_ that's supposed to start this weekend. But there are *definitely* lots of political issues still discussed, although not so much sports anymore.

Reggie Bautista