----- Original Message -----
From: "The Fool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: how religious fanatics attack free speech

> I was differentiating, between what I would expect those groups you
> mentioned would be aginst and what they probably would not be against.
> ICBW.  Where exactly did I promote 'repression'?  I am personally against
> bullshit like astrology and superstition and god.

Because, when I mentioned repressive atheistic viewpoints, you pointed out
that they weren't religious as though it mattered.

Also, IMHO, simply because someone disagrees with you, doesn't make their
viewpoint bullshit. You have yet to demonstrate such keen insights that we
must all measure our knowledge against yours.

Dan M.