Kevin Tarr wrote:

> At 07:26 PM 10/21/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >Kevin Tarr wrote:
> > >
> > > test
> >
> >Feeling testy, are we?  ;)
> >
> >         Julia
>
> Very. Verizon is switching to secure mail.
> "Oh, we don't support Outlook 97, you need Outlook 98."
> "Well I don't want to buy Outlook 98.Your changes are forcing me to buy
> something I don't want. Make it so MY program works."
> "You don't have to buy it, it free!"
> "No it isn't."
> "Yes it is."
> "No it isn't. Outlook express is free, but it doesn't work on my machine
> because it doesn't recognize Office 97 as a spell checker."
> "Oh we don't handle that problem."
> "I know. I want support for Outlook 97."
> "Oh, we don't support Outlook 97, you need Outlook 98."
> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
>
> So I downloaded Eudora.
>
> It will probably not work next.

I'm admiring the tenacity of the person on the other end of the phone. You
must be a complete moron or have very well shielded brains to make such
wonderfull circular arguments, totally frustrating the customer into
capitulation without getting the slightest bit abusive. One can only admire
the training this person had.

Sonja