--- Nick Arnett wrote:
> We're testing manual "dinging."

<huffing indignantly>
I've written _much_ more offensive posts than that!  I
demand a trial, tried by a jury of my peers!*
I demand proof that my posted posts are more offensive
than what others have posted! (Or, How dare you 'ding'
me for posts that I never sent!?...or, how did you
infiltrate my extensively firewalled snoop-proof
Chamber of Stars, surrounded as it is by a "Prismatic

* Good luck finding 12 adherents of "Pragmatic
Idealism" who are also heretic "Lutheran Deists",
suffering from "Adaptive Schizophrenia!" <BOSEG>

You Won't Get Away With This! Maru      ;)

P.S. <serious> As requested, am forwarding Mark C.'s
"hello to the list" - he made it back safely from the
Phillipines.