"J. van Baardwijk" wrote:

> "The only good Giorgis is a silent Giorgis"

Wrong! We as a list extend the same curtesy to you as we do to John. We
tolerate everybodies opinion, even if we think it is far off. We are not  into
shutting anybody up even if some people would like to do so very much. So even
though the argument is getting very tired you are welcome to express your
opinion over and over and over..... just as is John.

Only this, I think that John isn't one of the nicest and most rational people
around, but I'm sure that is only his on-line personallity. I got this
impression from some rather heated and really very unpleasant personal e-mail
exchanges ( that I really don't like to remember) with him somewhere far in the
past.

Sonja
IAAMOAC