At 16:15 29-10-2002 -0600, Dan Minette wrote:

> >with someone who has degrees both in science and philosophy.
>
> Hey, are you threatening me?   :-)

Yea, and I'll insult you too. Yo mamma sews socks that smell.
Then either Heaven or Hell (or perhaps Purgatory) must be a rather smelly place by now. <GRIN>

> >You risk being subjected to a L8 post on the minutia of the philosophy
> >of science. <grin>
>
> Nah, I do not believe you would be able to write such a post. You are
> bluffing...   :-)

Well, I've got books on the philosophy of science and a scanner.  Can
anyone say "extensive quotes?"
Dan, I said: *write* such a post, not *scan, copy and paste* such a post.

Jeroen "You're not getting away with it *that* easy" van Baardwijk