At 05:12 AM 10/30/02, Kevin Tarr wrote:
At 07:34 PM 10/29/2002 -0800, you wrote:
Dan Minette wrote:

I'll warn you once.  Never ever bandy the the reliability of data and the
certainty of observation with someone who has degrees both in science and
philosophy.  You risk being subjected to a L8 post on the minutia of the
philosophy of science. <grin>
I'm sure we'll all be L8ted when we get that one

Doug

Sprinting for cover.

Can we start a poll on how long it will take for him to write it, when we'll get it? I pick Nov 2nd 3:40pm pst for the send date.

25 Minutes And Counting Maru

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle