In a message dated 10/29/2002 9:42:43 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Welcome to the cynic's club.  Easy to get in, hard to get out.
 Try not to stay too long, it doesn't become someone with
 your sense of humor.

 Jean-Louis
 Bitter cynic >>

Marry someone who's mild. Great fun at pubs.

Who's Line Is It Anyway came on at 1AM. That wasn't too long.

And for the half year I spent in Los Angeles, I always listened to Cynic's
Choice on the radio.

The main hype from the shooting came from the fact that he died falling on a
backpack. So it had to be assumed that it was a bomb. And since there were
signs everywhere that it was a gun free zone, no teacher or security guard
was there to shoot the guy as he climbed from the second to the forth floor.

Since he was a Gulf War veteran, instead of using this as a reason to get rid
of all guns, why not work to get rid of all veterans--through old age. It'll
be nice when we have no need for new ones.

NBL soon, but eventually.

William Taylor