Le Dimanche 3 novembre 2002, à 12:00 , Julia Thompson a écrit :

Jean-Louis Couturier wrote:

Erik Reuter wrote:
Do you have any idea how....ummmm....do you have any idea how to make a
really good chocolate chip cookie?

Le Dimanche 3 novembre 2002, à 11:39 , Julia Thompson a écrit :
I might have a good recipe. I made a bunch of cookies for fellow
dorm-mates around final exam time one year, using the kitchen at my
fiance's apartment (this was about 6 weeks before the wedding) and I was
given a few recipes by someone whose grandparents had a bakery. If I
still have that paper, I could give you a good recipe.

Tell me if I ought to look.
Hello?  You're telling us that you have a good chocolate chip cookie
recipe
(damn, I still read that word as ree-SIPE) and you think we might not
want to
know it?
I *might* have it.  Tell me if it's worth my time *looking* for it.

If that's not worth a ding I don't know what is!  :-p

In other words, yes please, I would like to know your recipe.
OK, then, I'll take the time to look for it later today.  Right now, I
need to shower, dress, and get Sammy dressed into something a little
more appropriate for watching the Cowboys game.

	Julia

running on < 5 hours' sleep, BTW
In that case, I guess it can wait until later this week.  I will be
looking forward to it as the increasingly cold weather is perfect
out-of-the-oven-cookie waether.

Jean-Louis
P(l)ushy Monster