Just wondering if there would be an age where you didn't take them to vote? Discounting the teenage years I'd assume. Would you worry about the kids saying "Daddy voted for a loser! Why didn't your candidate win daddy?" Not trying to be funny, seriously wondering.

I don't remember ever going with my parents, they voted when I was in school. One voting place was in our K-6 school at the end of the building. We had a tour of the machine every year. We always had mock elections. In '76 I picked the Yankees and Ford

Kevin T.
They both lost.