Of course I do not deny it; I readily admit that I posted your off-list
posts here (or more correctly, replied on-list to them). Nevertheless, I
believe the ding for that is unwarranted; I have already posted why I think
there is nothing wrong with replying on-list to your off-list messages.

> So, maybe there is something positive to focus on here as well.....
> and maybe the accumulation of Ding!'s might spur the List into taking
> corrective action.

Such as? Perhaps removing you from this list, as this kind of stuff only
happens after *you* send out e-mails?

Jeroen "Shape up or ship out" van Baardwijk