--
>  Well, as a statement, I find this particularly unconvincing.   Perhaps you
>  should try backing it up.

I'll back it up, but back it up to a cliff and dump it.

Rome was pretty much a dump when it was sacked, or so I learned from the Camp
I was in. ;-)

Or do you mean the 1527 Sack of Rome? Yawn. Just a minor bump in history.

The Catholic Church did ten times the damage. Yup. Just name ten battles of
the Thirty Years War.

Still a meaningless argument. It's comparing apples to O. J. Simpson.

William Taylor