Dan Minette wrote:

>> Why did you use the future tense? What you predicted is exactly
>> what happened in Serbia: namely the de-europeization of Kosovo.
>
>Well, that's a different story.  Kosovo came under Musilim rule when the
>Ottoman empire conquered it in 1455.  The Ottoman empire only lost control
>after WWI.

It's *not* a different story, because Kosovo was majoritarily Christian
in the early XX century or so. Then, immigrants from Albania came,
first as a minority, then as an aggressive and increasing minority,
then as a majority.

My bet is that the next country to be Kosovoed is Germany - a
fine irony for their n--- past.

Alberto Monteiro