Dan Minette wrote:

>> Why was he suspended in the first place? AFAIK,
>> it was for some reason that *did* have a precedent
>> before, from other people.
>
> Who else has repeatedly posted offline email in its entireity?

Jeroen.

And wtf does the list have to worry about something that's
done offlist?

> Who else has repeatedly reacted to someone failing to
> respond to email by personally insulting said person?

Jeroen.

So, it's in the list rules that offending someone else
is forbidden?

> Who else has repeatedly called for the permanant ouster
> of another list member because they either didn't
> respond to posts or responded offlist?

Jeroen.

So, the rule is: if X requests that Y should be banned,
then X must be banned?

> And, that was just the short period leading up to
> moderation.  If you really want to make a case for
> person X behaving no differently than
> persons A-W, yet being singled out, then I think you
> really have an uphill battle.

Jeroen's behavious was no different than any other
listmember, except for magnitude or intensity.
If there's no law against drinking alchool, then
there's no law against getting drunk

Alberto Monteiro