"Adam C. Lipscomb" wrote:

> Please accept my apologies for this - I have started sending at least
> 5 replies to Jeroen for every spam I get, and he has apparently,
> through a simple (and childish) trick, ensured they come to the list
> as a whole.

I don't think it was intended as a trick. And  I feel that you at least
could take into consideration that Jeroen cannot at the moment defend
himself on-list. Then again if it really was a trick he pulled on you,
just have the decency to don't blame Jeroen for being clever at your
expense. You'd have done better hitting yourself over the head a few
times for falling for it and because you didn't check the reply to field
before sending a little mailbomb of your own making. <grin>

So just for the record I also think that you, Adam are at least as
childish as Jeroen in replying multiple times to something without adding
any actual content. Jeroen in his off-list mail (even if it is
unsolicited by you and/or others) can at least be granted the benifit of
the doubt for trying to make a point he feels very strongly about and
that he at present and probably in any forseable future isn't allowed to
make on this list.

Sonja