"Adam C. Lipscomb" wrote:

> Please accept my apologies for this - I have started sending at least
> 5 replies to Jeroen for every spam I get, and he has apparently,
> through a simple (and childish) trick, ensured they come to the list
> as a whole.

Speaking of childish, isn't doing more than tit-for-tat (i.e., rejecting
each one back to him just once) childish?  :)  Wouldn't it be a lot more
effective to set up some sort of system that just bounces everything he
sends you back to him, so you never have to worry about it after setting
it up?  Wouldn't it be great if there were an easily-obtained software
solution that could do this for you?  [Cue Fool with a recommendation of
such a product.]

        Julia