Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:

> Julia Thompson wrote:
>
> > Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:
> >
> > > So just for the record I also clearly remember Erik for one being particularly
> > > nasty and very childish in harrasing Jeroen even after several repeated requests
> > > from a lot of listmembers to cut it out and leave Jeroen alone. Strangly enough
> > > that never had any consequences whatsoever for Erik, although his behaviour was
> > > at least partial to the disruptiveness resulting.
> >
> > Did this happen since the list was moved onto Nick's mccmedia.com
> > server?
>
> Is that important? :o) I mean the mess already started before we moved and only got
> worse after a short lull as far as I can tell, after we moved.

What happened in reaction to various things when the list was at Cornell
and what happens in reaction to various things when the list is on the
mccmedia.com server may differ.  So yes, that's important if you're
wanting to discuss treatment of various people *now* as opposed to
treatment of various people in July and August -- it may not be apples
and oranges, but cortlands and jonagolds.

        Julia

Proctofructology Maru