As a government employee here I am speaking,
of this sound, this deaf'ning creaking.
It's the thin ice on which you are walking,
which makes the sound of which I'm talking.

Even though that great is the temptation,
speak not ill of the servants of the nation.
For it is all of you that they do serve,
it is your praise that they deserve.

Jeroen "Poetry On-line" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.