At 12:13 01-01-2003 -0500, John Giorgis wrote:

A great many people either can't or don't want to arrive
at work after breaking out in a sweat.
Ah, the joys of working at an Army base -- almost every building, including the one where I work, has shower facilities...

Jeroen -- who really ought to return to commuting by bicycle once the weather improves

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form, and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.