Bill Walsh wrote:

This is the one I will strongly disagree with. The Niners are just an average team who played six games in a weak division--Rams, Cards and Seahawks. They also were life and death to beat the Cowboys. While they have the best receiver in the game, they'll need more than that today. If the Giants keep Garcia penned in, this should be no contest. Besides which they're at the top of their game right now. NY 24-10.

Final SF 39 NY 38 in the second greatest comeback victory in NFL playoff history. 8^)

Not that I don't agree with Bill on his assessment of the Niners, but man they had to have a lot of heart to win that one.

Oh, and hi Bill, welcome to the list!

Doug

Go Niners!