At 17:46 2003-01-08 +0100, Christophe wrote:
Hi everybody, i just joined the list an i will say something about me:(je ne
me rappelle plus du mot pour dire "se présenter")
Bienvenue,
"Se présenter" is to introduce one's self (yourself).

First: Sorry for my english, i am belgian and my mother language is french.
Seems good enough.  If you can't find the words, a couple of us can help out.

Name: Christophe
Age: 19
Country: Belgium
Mmmm.... beer!
I live in Montreal myself. Here we specialize in drinking rather than brewing...

Hobbies: Reading (all kind of books), RPG, Mangas, Music, Cinema, Journeys,
Walking, History, Biology, Mythology, Animals, Nature, and a lot of others.
Doh!  No beer!

Animals and Nature are my very Great Passions.

I discovered David Brin with the Uplift Saga. I fell in love with it!

I searched the net for a french community but it don't exist! (actually i
didn't find it lol) so i decided to create the first french mailing list
about the Uplift Cycle.
Really?  Can you post the coordinates?

After that i decided to create an Uplift MUSH (French and English speaking;
still building) (for what is a MUSH: http://www.pennmush.org, i contacted
David Brin by e-mail asking for his authorisation and he said that he will
don't make me problems for that (thanks again mister Brin!).

I am a very great fan of David Brin (not only for the Uplift Saga but
mostly). I am happy to join this mailing list.

See you later (soon),

Christophe.

À +,
Jean-Louis