Jon Gabriel wrote:

I'm not making any sort of connection or implication between what policies the Bush Administration is following and those of Nazi Germany. I did not say or imply that with that quote. Please don't put words in my mouth. I merely posted a quotation that I found interesting as a sig line.

OK, but what did you find interesting about it?
It's the kind of thing that can be very easily interpreted the way Jeroen did. Especially after a mid term election wherein many candidates were denounced (and subsequently defeated) "for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
Doug

GCU A Rose Is A Rose