In a message dated 1/22/2003 10:30:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Out of curiosity, do you watch as many Yankee games when they are 30 games
> out as when they are in a pennant race?  Did you follow the Knicks closely
> when they were out of the playoffs?

I have not watched the Knicks much this year or last. When Van Gundy quit last year it
took by surprise and the team preceded to play terribly. This year the loss of McDice
before the season was a crusher as was Latrell's little escapade. So I haven't
watched. Not so much because they are bad but because they are not very interestng to
me. I am such a Yankee fan that I will always watch them as long as they are half way
descent and have good folks on the team.