On 25 Jan 2003 at 10:02, Dan Minette wrote:

> > This kind of interruptions are IMO an excellent reason to have the
> > list hosted with a more professional hosting provider.
>
> <sarcasms>
> Like Cornell, which never went down, right?
> <end>
>
> Lay off it Jeroen, with the possible exception of Erik, the rest of us
> are grateful for the effort Nick is putting in.

Hey, I could allways provide a *backup* list @Fragged.net if we
wanted. I mean that in all seriousness.

While Fragged is a business my work for it means that I can and do
run several sites and forums of my own on Fragged and I wouldn't see
getting approval from the boss to run a mailing list would be a
problem.

We could also do like The Culture do and use a Yahoo list for a
backup. *shrugs*

I do agree that a backup list is a good idea.

Andy
Dawn Falcon