That doesn't make it a backup list. IIRC, it is simply subscribed to Brin-L
-- so if Arnett's server goes down, no messages will appear at Yahoo!Groups
either.

Jeroen "Former co-listowner, wrongfully removed" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.