On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Doug Pensinger wrote:

> G. D. Akin wrote:
>
> >I have two reasons for you to finish "Moving Mars."
> >
> > 1.  It is a good book, a good story.  I will admit, it started off slowly,
> >but persistence pays off.
> >
> I enjoyed it very much as well.  I just finished Blood Music and would
> recommend it too.

I guess I'll have to give it another chance.  I was really pumped up to
read Moving Mars after having finished Blood Music and Forge of God, but I
spent the first chapter or two thinking, "Is this the same guy?"

Marvin Long
Austin, Texas
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Poindexter & Ashcroft, LLP (Formerly the USA)

http://www.breakyourchains.org/john_poindexter.htm