On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:44:39 -0800, Doug Pensinger wrote:

>I've used VBA quite a bit, almost exclusively in Excel manipulating test
>data.  I now program quite a bit in LabView...  I'm sure there are a few
>opinions about that particular language if you are familiar with it.
>Any volunteers? 8^)

I use Labview quite alot now. I do alot of data acquisition work. I have tried
to learn other languages over the years but found them difficult to learn when
I only needed it for an  occasional project. Labview is much easier to learn
and so far has done everything I have needed it to do. I haven't heard much
praise amongst hardcore programmers though.

My first programming experiences was with APL. I believe this is the root of my
programming learning disability.  :)

Dean