On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 08:59 PM, Gautam Mukunda wrote:

--- John Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Boyd is a fascinating man, and I plan to read Robert
Coram's biography
of Boyd after Waging Modern War by Wesley Clark.

john

I'm not a big fan of Wes Clark's, but I am looking forward to the Coram bio. I have to ask my USAF friend what he thinks of Boyd - I'll tell you what he says. Of course, his aide just told me he was "TDY", so I have a feeling he might be, umm, occupied right now.

Gautam

Clark was (and is) controversial. I do want to read his side of the story.

By all means let me know what your AF friend thinks of Boyd. He's highly regarded in the Marine Corps.

john

ps good luck to your friend.