Someone wrote:
I'm definitely well aware of that one being a major Hero System fan. So by
Jackson's conversion that would be 1 inch = 6 feet...

Damon replied:
Which works out to 1/72 scale (or, 1in=72in). Perfect for 20mm figures (too bad no-one makes superhero figures in this scale...)

Lego people actually work amazingly well on hex maps.

Both my wife Anita and a good friend of ours named Mike are avid Lego collectors, and let me tell you, that makes playing Champions with them really interesting. I have yet to see a Champions character that couldn't be represented fairly easily with Legos. The tie-in possibilities are endless...

Reggie Bautista