My #1 reccommendation to you if you want to sell units is to make it D20 compatable. This can be as intrusive or unobtrusive as you want it. I assume the real MEAT of the setting is...the setting! Therefore the setting will stand on its own. However, I've found that a lot of people will reject something because its not D20...not neccessarily because D20 is the "be all to end all" ruleset, but because its familiar and easy to switch genres with a few tweaks here and there.

Hell, I'd be willing to help write the "rules" section if you have no desire to do so yourself.

Damon.
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Ace's BRDM-1